A pencil maker taught his pencils five rules.
- Any mistakes you make in your life can be fixed.
- Everything you do will always leave a mark.
- What’s important is what’s inside you.
- During your life you will go through some painful sharpenings to make you a better pencil.
- To be the best pencil, you must allow the hand that holds you to control you. Live in response to God’s hand and enjoy every minute of it.
This post is part of One-Liner Wednesday and is the translation of an Afrikaans Whats app I received.