“Mayday! Mayday! This is Medijig 100. Can anybody hear me?”
“Come in Medijig 100”
“I am running out of fuel. Where can I land?”
“We see you on our radar. You are in the middle of Letnin City. There is no open space for 10km.”
“What about a building with a flat roof?”
“Not in Letnin. After the terrorist attack last year all the buildings have had spike barriers added to their roofs.”
“Wait. I see something. It’s a flat topped vehicle. I’m going down.”
The clown in the circus van looked up. “Hey Dora, A helicopter ambulance is going to land on our roof. They’ll have oxygen for sure. Our little asthmatic chimp is going to be all right!”
This story is for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers and is based on the following photo prompt.
This week’s photo prompt is provided by Iain Kelly. Thank you Iain!
Maybe you’d like to join in the fun.
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Tuesday to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Monday evening.
3. Please credit photo to photographer.
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story’s post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). If you need link-up instructions, please email me at email@example.com.
8. Please keep stories below R rating.
9. Please respect the diversity of our readers and writers in regard to race, religion, and life style choice when writing your stories.
10. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other’s stories.