He used his good looks as currency, cadging kisses from all the girls.
This is part of the shapeshifting challenge for this week.
This week, in exactly 13 words, your challenge is to write a story or poem inspired by and using any form of the following word(s):
:to persuade someone to give you (something) for free
Definitions courtesy of Merriam-Webster.
- Challenge submissions must be fiction or poetry.
- Submissions must be exactly the number of words specified; no more, no less.
- Submissions must use the prompt as directed.
- Submissions should be written in response to the challenge, so they shouldn’t pre-date the kickoff post.
- One submission per person.
- Please put lengthy explanations at the end of your post, not at the beginning.
- Don’t forget to add the code for the challenge badge to your post.
- When voting, you are on the honor to not vote for your own piece.
Now, while you’re getting ready to post those wonderful words, don’t forget to grab the Shapeshifting 13 #53 badge from the right side of the page, and insert it into your post. Remember, you have until Sunday @ 8pm Eastern Time to submit something. Have fun!