Well, first of all, congratulations on making 80! How do you feel?
Les and I often talked about how we would be when we were as old as our mothers. I am assuming Mom is dead now. I hope you appreciated her while she was still alive and learned from her positive attitude.
I hope you are still writing and enjoying photography (or aren’t the eyes good enough anymore?)
A couple of pointers from my perspective.
- Doctors know more about medicine than you do, although I grant you that you know your body’s quirks better.
- People prefer to be around positive people than negative ones.
- Don’t neglect your friends.
- Don’t neglect your relationship with God. Now is the time in your life when you do have time.
- If possible, keep abreast of Technology. Ask the children and grandchildren for help.
- Be grateful. Count your blessings every day.
Please remember me with affection. I made the best decisions I could at the time.
Jenny at 63.